What in the heck is going on? I just tried to update my Endeavor system in the terminal using yay -Syu and after entering my password the system said the password was incorrect. I’m sure it was entered correctly.
- Capslock may have been on.
- Numlock may have been on.
- The internationalization of your keyboard may have changed.
- You may have fed a Gremlin after midnight.
- You may have entered the password wrong the same way twice.
100% guilty, its a nightmare
I’m muting this topic since some people can’t read. Clearly stated that the password was entered correctly.
Pro tip, dont write at 3 am,
Meant to type “I am 100% guilty of this, its a nightmare”