Apologies for the strange topic title. I don’t know it’s name in english. (the text box below the document, where you type the name of the document you just created)
When i create a document on the desktop, the box below (where you enter the document’s name) doesn’t show any text. It seems to stay blank. But when i hit enter, the text appears.
How do i get that text visible?
- Distribution & Version = Linux Mint 20
- Kernel information = 5.4.0-65-generic
- When did the issue start happening = Noticed this today
- Did anything change that caused it? = Not that i’m aware of.
- What steps do you take that cause the problem? = Create a new document, on the desktop.