Please provide as much information as possible to allow others to assist you. The more information you can provide the better.
- Distribution & Version (ex: Ubuntu 18.04) Fedora 33
- Kernel information (type in terminal: uname -A) 5.11.8-200.fc33.x86_64
- When did the issue start happening? As soon as I started using KDE Plasma a month ago
- Did anything change that caused it? (hardware change, upgrade) No
- What steps do you take that cause the problem? Huh?
I have Fedora Gnome installation I have been using since Fedora 31 back in 2019. I am currently on Fedora 33. I have a dual monitor setup and have never had this issue until installing KDE Plasma. I installed KDE Plasma about a month ago. I decided to try out KDE after not using it for over 15 years. I have never really been a Gnome fan but it is something I have grown accustomed to and it has always worked for my workflow. I like what I have seen so far in KDE Plasma but if I can’t get this annoyance fixed I will be switching back to Gnome.
I notice that every time a new window opens it opens on my secondary monitor and not my primary monitor. This is a huge annoyance. I am currently on KDE Plasma 5.20.5.
Has anyone run into this issue? Does anyone know of a fix for this?
I completed some internet searches but have not found a solution yet.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.