I am a self confessed distro hopper. When I hopped onto Pop OS I thought for sure that would be it. The end of hopping forever. But for me there is always greener grass just over the horizon. So I have been running Fedora 34 since yesterday on my Tuxedo Aura15.
So far I have
- Installed Skyrim from Steam. I had some trouble getting it to run but its working now.
- Installed all my favourite extensions and apps
- updated my repos with free and non free etc
- updated my dnf.conf in the proper way.
- read up on the more interesting docs.
- renamed my laptop fedaura (fedora on aura, gedit?)
Its early days but have I finally come home?