Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY
Proton 6.21-GE-1
No configuration needed

Soul Caliber VI
Proton 6.21-GE-1
No configuration needed

1 Like

Planetside 2 works with Proton GE and the Proton Battleye runtimes installed

Now we just need someone to get Tex Murphy: Overseer working! It’s the only one in the series that doesn’t work :wink:

Hades
Proton 6.21.GE-1
No configuration needed

The King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match
Proton 6.21-GE-1
No configuration needed

The King of Fighters XIV Steam Edition
Proton 6.21-GE-1
No configuration needed

Tekken 7
Proton 6.21-GE-1
No configuration needed

Deus X : Mankind Divided
Proton 6.21-GE-1
No configuration needed

Project Cars 2
Proton 6.21-GE-1
No configuration needed

1 Like

My GPU when I try to run this game: “I never asked for this.”

2 Likes

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Special Edition
Now works with no configuration required using Proton-6.21-GE-2.
A launch option was previously required to fix the games audio, but that seems to have been patched in a recent version of Proton GE.

3 Likes

Hmmm… I had this running on my GTX970 a while back, but now I have a RX5700XT so things are better. i think most of these games are more ram dependant than anything else.

I have an RX 580 4GB and while I can “play” the game, the frame rates are so jagged I could use them to cut down a medium sized tree.

With that kind of game I think the 8GB model would have REALLY helped though I think it’s just a big lack of horsepower too.

1 Like

Good to know I can remove the launch option. Still living Skyrim. Enjoying the new survival mode.

Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
Steam Proton 6.3-1
NO CONFIG NEEDED. . .

Backstory unnecessary read

:smile:
Note: I had “issues” with this title… When I first started in Linux Gaming, this was one of the first titles I purchased, I didn’t look up protondb or anything, I just wanted to play the game on Linux ! A nostalgic game for me and now on my favorite computer set in decades, i was excited ! Steam Proton 3.16-1 was the first prefix i used to play and EVERYTHING worked, This sold me on Linux gaming as a serious platform for gaming outside of Windows. Other games came out, Lutris got better, and this title fell in my pecking order. I removed the install due to space constraints, and this was an after thought. Years past, and I saw this post here and decided, “You know what Let me kick this off with the tried and true game” . Little did I know this was a train wreck. I could not get this game to work no matter what prefix I tried. So I posted all the other games I re-downloaded, and this buggd me. “Why didn’t this work?” I needed to update this particular machine anyway, so I took this time to install steam and this game first. Lo and behold ! It does still work out of the box like the old days. :grinning: My hesitancy with this title to post here was I suspected it didn’t work at all. Proton DB had comments of people saying certain Proton versions broke the game. I went on forums and Discords I had long abandoned to ask “Why wont this work?!” Every one stated, their version still worked Out of the box.

1 Like

I continue my Dragon Age journey with Inquisition (the third opus) and apart the game not closing on exit (needs to shut it off in Steam) everything is flawless.
Proton 5.0-10 (was required for the DA1 & 2 and didn’t change it since), no config needed.

1 Like

Right on! super cool! so here is a list of games that are working well for me. (under proton)
Borderlands 2&3
COD 4 MW the old one
CSGO (native)
Dying Light (native)
GTA V
Shadow of Mordor
Shadow of War
Monster Hunter
Street Fighter V
SkullGirls 2nd Edition
Mordhau
Witcher 3