We are seeking a Technology Refurbishment Lead to help us in continuing toward our goal of including everyone in our digital future!
This position is responsible for ensuring a steady flow of gizmos for Free Geek’s programs, and aids in process improvement by performing the following duties:
- Stocks refurbishment and sales areas with needed hardware and components.
- Communicates with other Free Geek staff and volunteers about the needs of all areas.
- Assists in addressing issues and solving problems that arise related to technology quality control.
- Assists in the development and implementation of refurbishment policies and procedures.
- Assist in inventory control and participate in physical inventory events.
Expected hours for this position are 40 hours/week at $20 per hour .Apply below before Tuesday, March 2nd, 2021. BIPOC, LGBTQI+, Disabled, and Femme Folks are all encouraged to apply!
This position is benefits eligible. Our benefits package includes Medical, Dental, a Retirement plan with employee matching, Life Insurance, and Short and Long Term Disability coverage.