- Supported Raspberry Pi 2, 3, 4 and ZeroW;
- FullHD video using advanced HDMI-to-CSI bridge or USB dongle;
- Extra low 100ms video latency (for CSI bridge);
- Bootable Virtual CD-ROM and Flash Drive;
- USB Keyboard and mouse (with leds and the wheel), PS/2 keyboard, Bluetooth HID;
- Control the server power using ATX functions;
- Access via Web UI or VNC;
- Ability to use IPMI BMC, IPMI SoL, Redfish and Wake-on-LAN to control the server;
- The ready-made OS with read-only filesystem;
- Extensible authorization and SSL encryption;
- Health monitoring of the Pi;
- Control GPIO ports and USB relays;
- It only costs between $30 and $100 for parts!
- 100% Open Source!
Non-DIY Pi Hat version available for preorder soon: