"One tool to rule them all
Say good bye to learning new tools just to work with a different data format."
“Dasel uses a standard selector syntax no matter the data format.”
“Comparable to jq / yq, but supports JSON, YAML, TOML, XML and CSV with zero runtime dependencies.”
- Query/select data from structured data files.
- Update data in structured data files.
- Create data files.
- Supports multiple data formats/types.
- Convert between data formats/types.
- Uses a standard query/selector syntax across all data formats.
- Zero runtime dependencies.
- Available on Linux, Mac and Windows.
- Available to import and use in your own projects.
- Run via Docker.
- Faster than jq/yq.
- Self update.
Test Dasel live: https://dasel.tomwright.me/