openSUSE Breeze Dark Plasma Style

I have been tweaking my Plasma desktop manually, for every installation, to give it the color and layout I like. I took the time to install the Plasma-SDK do some tweaking and published my “Plasma Style” which should hopefully be available at anytime right form the System Settings. I am quite excited that I did another thing, my openSUSE Breeze Dark Plasma Style is published on pling.com for anyone to download and install. I hope to do more little things like this very soon.

If you have any critiques, please feel free to lay it on me.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing, that looks really good! IF I come off Manjaro, it’ll be to try OpenSuse, and then I’ll install your theme in there as well.

1 Like

Hey, if you are happy with Manjaro, no sense in shifting gears. However, if you DO go the way of the Geeko, I do hope you take my theme for a spin. :slight_smile:

Looks good! Not super different from what I’m already using but I like the green, it’s a nice compliment to the darkness. And Geeko is always my go-to icon for the app launcher since KDEs default is kinda BLAH.

1 Like

IT really isn’t much different at all. VERY similar, just a few changes of exchanging the blue for green.