New Website for the Destination Linux Network!

I am so excited to finally launch the brand new version of the DLN Website! You can check it out right now by going to:

This has been in the works for a long time and I am so happy to finally have it finished and launched so everyone can see the new updates and revamps! Let me know what you think of the new site! If you find any issues with it, also please let me know about those too. :sunglasses:

This is in addition to the updates to the DLN Forum that I made earlier today :smiley:

10 Likes

Wow. That looks very slick!

Awesome job there. :wink:

1 Like

Great work there mister ! :smile: I also appreciate the little changes on the forum :+1:

1 Like

Excellent work. I went through the entire site and did not see any issues ( but that picture of Noah, who is that ??? ).

The UI is very well balanced.

2 Likes

thank you very much! :smiley:

Thank you! and while I was finishing up the main site I felt I needed to give a bit to the forum so they have a better blend to each other. :smiley: Glad you like that too.

Thank you. I spent a lot of time optimizing it to make sure it works as best as it can on any resolution. I think it worked out quite well in that. :smiley:

1 Like

It looks gorgeous.

1 Like

I like the mouse tracking graphics! Inspiring for a penguin such as myself.

1 Like

โ€œI liked the old one betterโ€
โ€ฆ sorry, but there has to be at least ONE comment like this just to keep things predictable :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The site renders quite nicely in w3m. I know you werenโ€™t targeting text-based browsers, but good job in any case!