Hardware Addicts 16: CPU World Is Turning Upside Down & Olympus Has Fallen

1 Like

Nice episode. I just wanted to say I have been an entry level Olympus shooter with my OM-D E-M10 III for almost two years now and have really enjoyed the entry level experience.

The reason I write back is because I am interested in knowing why the comment was made about dropping entry level camera support was part of the merger. While I know most of it is rumors as the details for this deal have not been signed yet, the rumor mill I entered went into the thought of bringing the E-M5 and the E-M10 a bit closer.

For some reason, Olympus is a really popular brand in Japan and Spain and I am saddened about eventually losing the brand from the camera, that said, I love my current body so much because the entry level features are just great that I intend to purchase the OMD E-M10 IV that was recently announced Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV and M. Zuiko 100-400mm f/5-6.3 Lens | Hands-on Review - YouTube

This camera I basically just take with me all the time (leaving my phone at home) as it just fits in my pocket with the small kit lens (I do take a smaller camera bag when attaching the prime I have).