A thank you to the community and creators

A thank you to the community and creators,

Thank you for the quality of individuals you attract whom I get to hang out with everyday. If who you surround yourself with makes all the difference, everywhere I look somebody is building something, helping someone else or overcoming with fortitude if no one can. Slightly biased here but the forum is where the warriors are.

All of you. Thank you for making this home for me this past year. I’m consistently baffled by how you pulled this environment off but it’s not normal, it’s what you decided to build all year and it’s something rare and valuable. I’m impressed daily and I just try to keep up.

Thank you for being my 2020 oasis and the best is yet to come.

See you all in 2021.

19 Likes

I definitely second this. Really glad this was all set up, back in September 2019, if memory serves me correctly. It’s been a resort for me too, especially during some of the miseries of 2020!

9 Likes

And a thank you to you too @Ulfnic for all the help! Also a big thank you to all the members here for all the support, tips, tricks etc. And a big thank you to our creators who give us all these goodies to watch and listen to. I certainly learned a thing or two this year. Keep up the good work!
Let’s make 2021 a wonderful year!
It’s a privilege being a part of this community.

10 Likes

Agreed.

This site, and it’s community, is one of the best examples of synergy and truly represents the essence of the open source community.

8 Likes

I will chime in to second all the above and to thank all the members of the community and all the creators for this nice refuge, especially in this 2020! Thank you and continue like this.

9 Likes

This whole post really made my day. I just can’t get over how amazing our community is. Thank you!

9 Likes

I’ve no doubt what you and @MichaelTunnell created from zero confuses the hell out of people 10x your size. That’s what’s exciting about the future.

Everyone makes this tick but you guys built the clock. You keep the batteries coming and up-size it all the time.

Just well done.

We were talking about this being “ground floor” a year ago. Yeah right… lol. Glad to be on your rocket ship.

GO GET IT!!

4 Likes

I couldn’t agree more with all of the responses so far. DLN is, by far, my most favorite community to engage with. A huge “thank you” to all of the hosts that work tirelessly to provide the best content out there! The finished product is ALWAYS first-class and professional. Your hard-work and dedication is incredible! You guys and gals rock! Keep up the great work! :grinning: :smiley: :smile:

Looking forward to seeing what the DLN family comes up with in 2021 and being involved along the way! :grin: :+1:

8 Likes

I know I am SUPER late to this post, but I just wanted to share my thank you as well. I’m so happy this community is here. I always feel safe, comfortable, and eager to log in and see what’s going on here. The people here have been so friendly, so helpful, and such great listeners with patience (for my book long post lol!)

I really look forward to be here and engaging more with you all :slight_smile:

6 Likes